December 2020 Update

As many might have guessed, with the New Year comes new possibilities. We are planning to have a 2021 Co-ed Outdoor Season. There are a lot of details that need to be worked out before we get there, with the primary detail being the Portland Metro Area having significant decreases in the number of new COVID cases on a trending or continued basis. Once that happens, in conjunction with the continued inoculation of the COVID vaccines, we will look to make the Season happen, if at all possible.

That being said, we are going to delay accepting Registrations for the time being. As soon as we have a better feel for what it is going to take to make the season happen, we will get Registration opened up and proceed with ironing out all the details, working with Team Managers, Referees, and League staff to make the Games & Season successful, and more importantly, Safe.

Keep an eye on this site for additional updates!

Thanks, stay safe, and hope to see you out on the fields, once we can safely get back out there!

Start a Conversation

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 − eighteen =